Friday, October 11, 2013

A Day On A Cable Car


 On our summer vacation we decided to spend the day in Puerto Plata.  I was very excited to take the trip to the botanical gardens via the cable car.  OK the truth is I was excited to scare the crud out of the girls by making them RIDE the cable cars.. Bwahahahaha



 The ride was AMAZING. 

Once we reached the top, the gremlins went INSANE.  They absolutely love nature and the botanical garden was just spectacular, and the fog?  Well that just added to the mystery for them. 



We walked all afternoon, and of course they had to smell EVERY flower.  It was a great experience for us all.  All in all we had a wonderful time, although the ride DOWN was definitely a DIFFERENT story, but isn't it ALWAYS. 


 X0X0 Always 0X0X,



 

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a fabulous vacation. I could use ideas for when my husband retires. Good to see you here blogging. It seems like their is so many deserted blogs these days. Thanks for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...