Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Absent Blogger

So, I know I have been pretty disconnected from blogging for quite a few months now.  My life has been in such a whirlwind, and I guess I was fearful to become that whiny depressive blogger.  I didn't want to bog my readers, YOU down with MY issues.. I really didn't FEEL upbeat, so I knew my posts wouldn't be.  I had many ideas, even cheerful ones, but they would not have been genuine, so I just didn't FEEL like it.  I really don't know how to explain it..

Then, just the other day, I realized something.  I do this for ME too.  I've been in a hell of a funk, and quite frankly being a creative minded person my outlets have always been either arts or writing, and with no time or space now to do the artsy stuff and no writing, I've been sinking deep and deeper into my funk... So, good and bad, I'm going to attempt to just give it a go again..

Do what I can when I can.  I've met some wonderful new friends since moving back here, Ive had to deal with some more family issues, I'm trying to regain strength in my faith, and of course...  I have the support of a truly loving family and the worlds greatest daughters and what better support group can a gal ask for right??


X0X0 Always 0X0X,

 

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. Adorable blog! I love everything about it! Your girls are dolls!
    My husband is a twin... it's always a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened upon your blog while looking at Junkaholique. I do not know what is going on in your life but I can understand the funk...I have been wanting to start a blog but just can't right now for many family and life reasons.
    I will bookmark your blog and check back. Good luck to you. You have a sweet blog and I hope to see updates in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in a bit of the same position with my blog. Sometimes real life happens and you have to re-adjust what life brings you. I'm happy you are making your come back! :)

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...