Monday, January 9, 2012

The good, the bad, the UGLY!!!!


 So, here I am a little ashamed... Not quite sure how to sneak back in... Not quite sure how to begin.... It's been so long.. And that's been one of the reasons.. There has been sooooo much going on.  My dad's been diagnosed with stage four lymphoma, my daughter may be having seizures, my husband is about to retire, I've had to start counseling because I'm borderline going insane, we are retiring in less than 6 months, and we are entering a new year.  I have been surrounded with sooooo much negativity I have been afraid to jump in with venting of glass 1/2 empty attitude, but waiting on a positive note has me neglecting my blog for waaaaayyyyyyy toooo long. 

I just can't do it any longer.  I need to get back in the groove.. The good, the bad, and the ugly.. You guys get it all right?  bwahahhahahahaha.  Not to mention.. Face book is a creativity leach. 

I really hope everyone had a great Holiday and I promise I will try and keep up with my blog... Let's all raise a glass to 2012... May it bring blessings to us ALL!!!!!!  Are you ready for the INSANITY??? Because if you are??? I will bring it?? But it may be CRUDE????  I'm loosing it over here... bwahahhahahaha


X0X0 Always 0X0X,



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about all the that's going on with you and your family. You're in my thoughts! Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about all your hurdles! I hope that you manage to find some time for yourself and your blogging!! Venting is always cheaper than therapy lol!!

    Come back whenever you are ready, focus on YOU and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about the not so good stuff you're going through. Here's to you blogging more often and letting off steam! Prayerfully you will be viewing your glass as half full soon, not an easy thing given all you're going through, but definitely possible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time! You and your family will be in my thoughts. And keep your chin up, things are bound to get better sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Sounds like life has gotten to be a little overwhelming! I am sorry to hear you have so much stress and hardships going on right now. I hope and pray that things will get better for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa

    Happy New Year to you! I am SO very sorry to hear that you have been going thru such a rough time! I hope that this year brings much brighter blessings to you and your family!

    I have started 2 new memes - Inspire Me Monday and Friendship Friday - in the past week. When you have a moment, stop by and check them out! I would love for you to participate when you're able, but perhaps - esp for Inspire Me Monday - when you need your spirits boosted, you could just stop by and read some of the inpirational posts. Sometimes, it's nice to just take a break from everything and do something uplifting for yourself!

    I hope you have a fabulous week!

    Hugs
    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think positively. At least you know that you have to spend more time with your dad and create more memories. Some people do not even have time to say goodbye to their loved ones.
    At least you know what is the problem with your daughter, and now is the time to find out the preventive measures or cures.
    Your husband can help you after his retirement. More time for each other and family is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...