Monday, December 12, 2011

Sleeping Beauties



So, I've been trying to get the gremlins to sleep in their on beds yet AGAIN.  It has been a CHORE, to say the least, but slow and steady right?

We are on week 2 and they are creeping in my bed less and less.  I'll admit, I wake up to 4 extra little feet and 4 extra little hands in my bed every morning, but I am returning little gremlins to their beds once or twice in the middle of the night instead of 5 or 6 times a night. 

OH YEAH, and we also have TWO gremlins waking up DRY!!! Woot WOOT!!!

K1 has been waking up dry for at least 18- 20 months now, but K2 was a straggler.. I figured, I was DONE with buying Pull ups... They turned 4 last month, and I was adamant about it being my LAST box... and it HAS been..


OK.. Gotta Run... This momma needs her beauty rest.





Save 40%<br>Sleep Pony Twin Sheet Set


X0X0 Always 0X0X,




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fan of having my kids sleep with me as I ended up getting kicked a lot and pretty much sleeping on the edge of the bed. The kids like to snuggler right up a against me. Or they would pee my bed!

    I had them sleep on the floor and that seemed to help and if they were in our bed, we also, like you, carried them back to bed!

    I hope this gets less and less for you!

    I'm a new follower.

    Regina
    The Crazy Nuts Mom
    http://www.thecrazynutsmom.com

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...