Wednesday, December 21, 2011

65 Questions.

The 65 Questions Meme 



1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with. 

Bwahahahhahahaha Why... My hubby Ofcourse!

2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic.

Green Lantern T...  and NO... I don't have a pic.. SORRY!!!

3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken?
 
Umm...yeah...sad... I KNOW.. I got it like that... My brother in law's dog Bailey is LITERALLY a horn dog, and she humps EVERYTHING in sight...

4. What do you plan what to wear the next day?  

Whatever is clean!

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why?
 
Tired... Depressed... Freaked... WHY?? That's normal for me.. bwahahahahaha

6. What's the closest thing to you that's black?  

My remote.

7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having.  

Grrrr! That crazy Zombie dream... Freakiest dream EVER... Where I get bit and have to decide what to do with my girls.... CRAZY @_@

8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today?
 
Did not.

9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be?  

It's almost 9pm... I probably COULD, but I'm a HUGE procrastiantor.. it would totally go against EVERY fiber in my being if I did ANYTHING after this Meme...

10. Can you think of a meme question that's never been asked?  

If I ever been in a  flash mob.

11. What comes to mind when I say China?  

David Bowie.

12. Are you overly emotional?  

Sometimes.

13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick?  

Meatloaf.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?  

Buy me an ice cream and find out for yourself!

15. Do you like your car?
 
Love it!

16. Do you like yourself?  

Sometimes!

17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen? I

f he's buying!

18. What was the last song that you listened to?  

Rabiosa By Shakira.

19. Are (or were) your parents strict?  

Yes they were and Yes I AM.

20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like?
 
Uhh, no and by the way.... THIS was definitely a ??? that has never been asked in a meme before.. bwahahahahahaha


21. I say cottage cheese. You say:  

YUCK.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?  

yes.

23. What was the last movie that you watched at home?  

Devil.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?  

Not left out. Lol!

25. What countries have you visited?  

Most of Western Eaurope, North and South America, and the Caribbean.

26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell.

Nope, but the night is still young!

27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train?  

NYC subway headed uptown

28. Bacon or sausage?  

Either... not picky bout my pig

29. How long have you had a cell-phone?  

since 99

30. What other memes do you do regularly?  

Wordless wednesday
Tagback Tuesday.

31. Who is the craziest meme host?  

I have no idea.

32. Who invented chop sticks?  

someone who needed something bigger than toothpicks?

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?  

 The cast of Glee... Me and the DVR have a Date,, have some catching up to do. Lol!

34. Are you too forgiving?
 
Yes. And I have no idea why.

35. When was the last time that you were in love?  
 
I fall in love every day of my life... I'm a MOM.
36. Tell us about your best friend.  

My best friend is my husband and two daughters.....

37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school?  

I don't recall.

38. What was the last thing that you cried about?  

I miss my family

39. What was the last question you asked?  

Asked hubby when he'll b home

40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year?  

Sit and chill and enjoy the cool weather. Although lately it's been downright COLD!

41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be?

Thinking of something to represent the twins.. my gremlins

42. How would your best friend describe you?  

silly crazy responsible forgiving understanding.

43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films?  

all 4

44. Ever walked into a glass door?  

Actually yes.

45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to?  

green

46. Have you ever slapped someone?  

bwahahahahahaha yes

47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return?  

whatever


48. What was the last CD you bought?  

WOW been sooooo long... think it was blind melon... 93?

49. Do looks matter to you?  

Nope.

50. Could you ever forgive a liar?  

I do it all the time, and I hate that I do.

51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month?  

The ones that are due!

52. Do you like your life right now?  

Parts of it are pretty good.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
 
Usually.

54. Can you handle the truth?  

Yes! That's the EASY part

55. Do you have good vision?  

YES

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?  

I hate EVERYONE

57. How often do you talk on the phone?  

Daily.

58. What celeb would you like to come home to?
 
I don't know that there is any I'd like to come home to. Aren't they all freaks?

59. What are you wearing?  

Hmmmmm Bacon egg and cheese???

60. What is your favorite wild animal?  

does my hubby count

61. Where was your facebook picture taken?

at the fair

62. Can you waltz?  

Yuppers

63. Do you have a job?  

Gosh... Motherin ain't ENOUGH???

64. What was the most recent thing you stole?

A sailor's <3

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
 
HeckYEAH!!!


X0X0 Always 0X0X,



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...