Monday, November 21, 2011

Menu ReVamp Monday






Monday..................... Chicken Enchiladas  W/ homemade Pico De Gallo and Guacamole 
Tuesday....................   Leftover Crock Pot Chili from last Thursday
Wednesday..............  Arroz con Pollo (made with extra chicken from Monday)
Thursday.................  Thanksgiving Dinner w/ family
Friday.......................  Salmon Salad w/ White Rice
Saturday..................  Leftovers
Sunday..................... Free Day


This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat...

Now, Wish me luck... (=




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...