Sunday, October 16, 2011

Menu Revamp Monday



I've been doing Menu plan Monday for a while now, and it's been great, but honestly I sometimes have to make adjustments, as I'm sure we ALL do.  SO,  I have started doing LESS cooking.  Although I LOVE to cook, I've found that by REVamping the Menu, I can have dinner on the table everyday, but only cook 3-4 days a week, the rest of the days it's merely TOUCHING UP...

So, my menu this week will look a little more like... THIS...


    • Tuesday..................... 
    • Using steak from yesterday as Fajita meat.
    • Fajita Fixin's 
    • Pico De Gallo
    • Wednesday.............. 
    • Turkey Meatballs (from freezer thrown in crock pot w/spaghetti sauce)
    • Spaghetti Noodles
    • Garlic Toast
    • Thursday................. 
    •  Meatball Grinders w/ LO meat balls
    • Guilt Free Onion Rings
    • Friday.......................
    •  Tabouleh Salad w/ Lettuce leaves for wrapping
    •  
    • Saturday..................Free Day
    • Sunday.....................Easter Dinner @ In-Laws


    This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat...






    And, Don't forget to enter our current Giveaway for $20 GC @ Chilli's... ALL you have to do is comment HERE.  
    X0X0 Always 0X0X,

    Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

    4 comments:

    1. mmmm .... looks good, I really liked it, I love it. I wait your presence on my blog http://skrtu.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hey my name is Tara. I am your newest follower on your blog site would you be so kind & follow me back it would mean so much to me. Thanks :) Feel free to Like or Follow me on my facebook fan page & my Twitter!!!

      http://taracl2011.blogspot.com/
      http://twitter.com/NicholasMommy07
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveLaughLove/123392547737823

      ReplyDelete
    3. Nice! I like your menu options...and the fact you plan, which I am not so good at!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Your meals sound delicious, and what adorable little girls. I have learned to make some of my own recipes, for health reasons. Right now now I am working on a brand new one I hopefully will post tomorrow. My husband has high cholesterol, so I try to make tasty but cholesterol free recipes.
      You've made a great page here. I love the background. I wish I was more computer literate.
      Thanks for letting me vist.
      Susan
      http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...