Friday, September 16, 2011

Freakin Funny Friday



 http://cdn.portrait-photos.org/_photo/1997192.jpg

The other day as the gremlins were taking a bath....

Me: Ok gilrs, 2 minutes.
K2: 3 Minutes
Me: I said 2.
K2: NO 3 Minutes.
Me: 5
K2: NO 3
Me: 10
K2: I SAID 3

and I can see the little cogs working in K1's head, as she reaches over and grabs her sister's arm...

K1: Now, hold on... I think 5 is MORE than 3.

and without skipping a beat..

K2: Hurry show me your fingers..


Bwahahahahahaha




X0X0 Always 0X0X,




Do your kiddos do or say funny things?  Please feel free to share...




Mommying On The Fly

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. That was so funny. The girls must bring you so many laughs. I would love to just listen to them talking to each other. I bet it is great. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! That's funnY! My kids are older but my youngest son when he was about your girls age always argued with me in a unique way. He had an imaginary spaceship (instead of imaginary friend). It would go

    "M2, wash your plate."
    "On my spaceship, all the grown ups wash plates."
    uh-huh... nice try

    He used this for everything. It was really cute.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...