Thursday, September 1, 2011

Freakin' Funny Friday




Well, the gremlins are only three, and considering they do not have a brother and have never seen daddy naked the subject of differnt body parts for different genders has never came up.  The other day we were hanging with some friends and apparently they brought it up...


http://alexismartinneely.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/show-me-yours.jpg?w=322&h=389

K1: Mommy girls have a Vagina
K2: and boys have a Penis
Me: (Totally caught off guard and a little dumbfounded) Yes, that's right.
K2: Do we have a  Vagina?
Me: Yes
K1: Do WE have a Vagina?
Me: Yes
K2: Does DADDY?
Me: (holding in indescribable bouts of laughter as the visual creeps into my already warped mind) Well, is daddy a GIRL?
K2: NOOOOOOOOOOO
ME: OK what do YOU think?
K1: He has a Penis?..
Me: Hey, who wants a snack?






*Now I'm just glad they haven't asked to seeeeee it.

Bwahahahahaha


X0X0 Always 0X0X,




Do your kiddos do or say funny things?  Please feel free to share...



Mommying On The Fly

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

5 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Reminds me when my son was little and asked about vaginas at the top of his lungs in a crowded grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word!!! Now that gave me a good giggle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That just cracked me up. Luckily the conversation wasn't some where public. I love the way you handled it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Im going to attempt to get mine on video of them arguing about penis and vagina. All you hear is "Coles Penis" "Elyses penis" "Elyse gina, I DONT WANT A GINA" Maybe its wrong, but I think its hillarious LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stop laughing.. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...