Friday, September 23, 2011

Didi's Pies

So, my sister (Didi) decided on that it was a good idea to teach the gremlins to make Mud Pies.

****Warning VERY pic HEAVY****







When I griped about NOT wanting to ruin their clothes... Didi took care of that by putting them in my nephew's clothes.. (He's 10 and YES she IS wearing his grey boxer briefs.. bwahahahaha)







She tilled the dirt and MADE the mud...







She even got the gremlins involved in the making of the MUD!!!




Didi taught them to make the pies....






and my babies made their FIRST mud pies.. Bwahahahhaa





X0X0 Always 0X0X,


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...