Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Our Trip To Paradise

So, I had a really nice visit home.  I hadn't been back in over 10 years, and 30 days was NOT enough.  I can't wait to go back.   The flight out was OK.. We departed early and despite the issue with security it went pretty well.  The gremlins did MARVELOUSLY, and even napped while in the air. Yipee for meeeeee.







Once we arrived, I was stoked, it was apparent we were home form the instant we stepped off the plane.  The air was different, the atmosphere, the people, the language, everything and I was in heaven.  Not that I'm not appreciative of being an American or living here, but it sure was nice to engulf myself in the culture again, and dive right in we DID...

As we piled all our luggage and ourselves into a small SUV all I could think about was my first BEER!!!!

(YEAH we INVENTED the clown car theory)

Our beach house was on the other side of the island and although the drive took us almost 4 hours, it was well worth it.  I was immersed in the view.  The gremlins were ecstatic and we were ready to tackle the adventure ahead of us.


To Be Continued.....

X0X0 Always 0X0X,

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...