Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Children's Museum

As you can tell by the attire, I'm a bit behind on this post.. Bwahahahahaha... But, I thought I'd share it none the less.

We took a trip to our local Children's Museum and had a BLAST.

Although small, it offered a LOT of hands on exhibits.







 Even the Grown Up had a Good Time.. lol
 The girls got to learn a little history with out even knowing it.. (Sneaky RIGHT?? )




 Daddy even got in on the fun!!

We will definitely be back..




X0X0 Always 0X0X,

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. so fun Lisa - we LOVE going to children's museums - nothing is better than hands on fun for the kids!

    Stop by & link this up on Friday night/Sat to our Show Us Your Town Hop on the blog - this is perfect! :)

    Bern

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...