Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Question Of The Week




Multiples and More, offers a great little linky with a new question each week... I have seen it for a while now, but have never really joined in... Well, guess what??? I'm joining the Conga Line!!!!


This week's question is....


What do you do with your kids in the summer?

Well,  the  gremlins keep me insanely busy, and ADORE the water, we hit the beach, the pool, the parks, we camp, we bowl, and we play!!!!! I absolutely adore summer with my girls.  

This summer we plan to spend a moth in the Dominican Republic.  I am UBER excited, since it's been over 10 years since I've been back, and my family there has never met the gremlins.  (A little scurd about the plane ride alone with them, but I'm counting on some good drugs... JUST KIDDING

What do YOU do during the summer? What do YOU look forward to? What's the BIG plan THIS summer?   

Please share, even IF you aren't a parent of multiples, I'd love to read your posts if you do one, please let me know in the comments as well..  



X0X0 Always 0X0X


,

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are going to get a chance to get back home for a visit.
    My kids are all grown. But we have our granddaughter for the summer while her mother works. We keep ourselves very busy. While it is still cool in the morning it is dog park time. They both like that.We have a lot of play grounds in the neighborhood.A little sprinkler time and some swimming.In the afternoon when it gets real hot, you can usually find us at the Library.They have a kids program almost every afternoon.Maya also belongs to the reading for the summer club.After she reads so many books she gets a prize. All in all we stay pretty busy. We also like to visit the zoo's.
    I guess that was probably a little too much rambling on. Well you asked for it.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to vacation in the DR! Lucky girl, have a great time. Nothing major planned for us, just a couple lake/camping trips and a girls trip to Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't have anything major planned either - just a trip to where we used to live in Alberta and then camping with friends and family. Just going to enjoy what nice weather we do have for as long as we have it before we're buried in snow again!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...