Sunday, June 19, 2011

Menu ReVamp Monday



I've been doing Menu plan Monday for a while now, and it's been great, but honestly I have not been able to keep with the menu.  I have started doing LESS cooking.  Although I LOVE to cook, I've found that by REVamping the Menu, I can have dinner on the table everyday, but only cook 3-4 days a week, the rest of the days it's merely TOUCHING UP...

So, my menu this week will look a little more like... THIS...


  • Tuesday.....................
  • Beef Gyros (using LO Beef)
  • Thursday................. 
  •  
     

  • Friday....................... 









 (W/ LO Chicken)



  • Saturday..................Free Day
  • Sunday..................... Left Overs


This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat...




X0X0 Always 0X0X, . . . . . . .






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

7 comments:

  1. Awesome Menu Plan. I have this problem when creating meal plans as well. I will create the plan but then by Wednesday have no interest in sticking to it! LOL! - New Follower Via Google Friend Connect- Please Feel free to hop on over to my page and check it out and follow as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lisa :-)
    I followed a lead here for your 'tag back Tuesday's', but it doesn't seem that your doing them every week....

    Then I found a Wordless Wednesday, but again, it doesn't seem like a regular thing you host.

    And there is this Menu ReVamp Monday's. You do it every week... is it suppose to be a link-up party?

    I DID get your S.O.S. party info.

    See, I am currently working on the next edition of our 'round-up' of link up parties that blogs host. Our last one was posted on June 15th. Your S.O.S. party will be in the posting we 'plan' to post mid-July. I need more info. if you'd like me to add any others as well.

    Ya know, upon re-reading this, if your not familiar with my listing, none of what I wrote probably makes any sense. SORRY!!!
    So, go to our blog, look up the June 15th posting, scan through at least some of it, then come back and read this.
    HOPEfully, then this will make sense to you ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go momma because I do NO menu planning! lol

    ~Fellow momma of Twins!

    Your girls are gorgeous! ~Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is nice...i love all about food and cooking

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally hear ya. This sounds more like my style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love it if you followed me back at http://organicplanet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...