Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ALL things crazy!!

I believe I SHOULD start with an apology for being so absent, but I DO have an excuse... SORT OF!!!
First, I had to go home a few weeks back, my tenants (who totally bailed on our lease) were leaving and a new tenant was moving in.  This meant I had to get my house in order.  Let me tell ya!!! Of ALL the things I learned with this experience, the MOST important was ..... I HATE PAINTING!!!!!! It took 4 coats of paint to cover the colors on those walls... I think I'm DONE painting at least for 50 more years.

THEN, when I finally make it back home, our PC spazzez out... Turns out it was riddled with viruses... Who would have thunk it, with a state of the art antivirus... I guess having an antivirus installed, AND running it religiously to scan your computer is as effective as a condom on a banana...

Good news?  We got our PC back AND working, MINUS the monitor.. Luckily we adopted an old GIGANTIC Jurassic monitor... (Which as soon as we turned it on, we saw "Do You Want To Play A Game?" Come across the screen... Bwahahahahahahaha)  SO, we TOTALLY need to buy a new monitor ASAP..... Because honestly it can NOT be safe to blog with a screen that is two inches from your face.  BUT for you loyal Blog buds? I'd endure everything.. NOW, if I quit mid sentence PLEASE call 911 it MAY be a seizure caused by this monitor.. lol

BOY do I have a TON to catch up on, but I promise I will have posts up and coming regularly soon.. Please bare with me... and of course I Thank you ALL profusely for sticking with me during my absence you guys truly ROCK!!!!!





X0X0 Always 0X0X


,

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about all the problems Lisa. I hope every thing calms down for you. About virus programs. I run Norton. But I also run Avg and Avast. AVG and Avast are free, and Norton comes with my provider.I haven't had and problems. Good luck with the PC. Usually the only problem I have is me messing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh sorry to hear that...I believe that's another reason why I don't want to rent out my home once it's time for me to start packing up to sell..good luck with getting your monitor back on track so you can get back to doing what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been through a lot lately - good to see you can still laugh about it though!

    Bern

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...