Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Worldless Wednesday w/ Linky





I Know it's supposed to be WORDLESS, but this is the second picture I've shared with "Chuck" in it, and feel maybe I should introduce him.  Chuck is our little green giggling turtle.  When the girls were TINY, Hubby and I thought that if he took chuck with him during deployments and included him in some of the pics it would make them more fun for the gremlins to look back at them.  SO, poor chuck has been deployed quite a bit in the last few years... Bwahahahahaha






X0X0 Always 0X0X





,

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

11 comments:

  1. I love that idea! At least it lightens the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Lisa! :) The girls must love seeing both of them together in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I know your girls must love seeing where he's been! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good idea. The lucky Turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! It is great that he is willing to do that for the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Thanks for stopping by. Greetings from Germany. Katja

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful memory for your beautiful daughters to look back on...chuck! And I'm sure it makes for interesting conversations for your DH when he is deployed!

    Tamara
    http://apronstringsandholythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...