Monday, April 18, 2011

Still Shaking Our Tail Feathers

We decided to take the gremlins to see Rio yesterday afternoon.  




In case you've been living under a rock, or DEEP in the rain forest (YUP Pun Intended) I've added the trailer above.

This movie is about a Blue Macaw named "Blue" and his adventures in Rio.  Turns out he is only one of TWO Blue Macaws left in the world, and ends up in Rio to, let's just say, save his SPECIES.  BUT, the last two Macaws in the world are a very HOT item, so as you can imagine they are birdnapped and so the adventure begins.  The characters are engaging, the story is entertaining, and the movie with all the music and bright colors is truly entertaining.
 http://wallpapers99.com/images/wallpaper/1280x960/Rio_26174.jpg

With actors like Anne Hathaway, George Lopez, Will.I.Am, Jesse Eisenberg, Jamie Foxx, and many many others, you are in for one heck of a treat.  I have to honestly say, it has been quite a while since I've seen a kids movie and had been as entertained as I was yesterday.  The gremlins were truly loving it throughout the entire movie.  The story line may have been over their heads at time, but the music was amazing, and very upbeat.  Between that and all the Vivid colors (OH and don't even get me started on the silly monkeys and all the references to Angry Birds.. HILARIOUS!!!)..


 http://www.filmonair.com/img/video/rio_clipbirdsvsmonkey_hd.jpg

They couldn't keep their eyes off the screen.








I am very impressed, not since Tangled have I walked out of a film with them and just KNOWN I had to OWN it.  We just MAY not be able to wait, and have to go at it a second time.  TWO thumbs up for RIO!!!



And, Don't forget to enter our current Giveaway for $20 GC @ Chilli's... ALL you have to do is comment HERE.  
X0X0 Always 0X0X,

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I am a new fan from the blog hop.
    I blog at www.tammileetips.com
    I hope you will stop by for a visit.
    Tammilee

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...