Saturday, April 2, 2011

The party has BEGUN!!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Who doesn't love a party... And NO ONE parties like the gals @
 Not to mention the Prizes ROCK!!!! Oh, didn't I mention there were prizes??? 
The party began yesterday, but as usual I am fashionably late... Bwahahahahahahaha.. If your swinging by FROM the linky and it's your first stop here.....

WELCOME!!! to Mommying On The Fly. I'm a VERY casual blogger.  Being a mom to twin toddlers, and a wife to an active duty military man leaves me pretty busy, and usually ALONE.. I love to cook, take photos, crafting, dancing, movies, reading, etc.  Although of all of those the only one I really get any time to do is COOK, I'll take it... So, every once in a while I can sneak in a little time (usually neglecting SOME chore as my children get trapped under an avalanche of dirty laundry) to share a smidgen of the chaos that IS my life.  I have an amazing group of readers who not only show support, but help me cope.  

SOOOOOOO,  







and share... We LOVE comments!!!! 

So glad you stopped by!!!!
X0X0 Always 0X0X, . . . . . .


.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice to "meet" you! :) My husband is also active duty, so I totally understand the married "single" feel! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with the Blog Party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was about to say - you have time for a movie? I can't even manage to do a load of laundry with my one...pulling and dragging on my leg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower via UBP!! have a great monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm your newest follower the UBP. I was a little late to your Tag Back Tuesday, but I look forward to joining next week!

    I'd love to have you stop by my place for a visit and follow! http://www.summerstead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popping in for the party! Your girls are SUPER cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...