Sunday, April 17, 2011

Menu ReVamp Monday



I've been doing Menu plan Monday for a while now, and it's been great, but honestly I sometimes have to make adjustments, as I'm sure we ALL do.  SO,  I have started doing LESS cooking.  Although I LOVE to cook, I've found that by REVamping the Menu, I can have dinner on the table everyday, but only cook 3-4 days a week, the rest of the days it's merely TOUCHING UP...

So, my menu this week will look a little more like... THIS...


    • Tuesday..................... 
    • Using steak from yesterday as Fajita meat.
    • Fajita Fixin's 
    • Pico De Gallo
    • Wednesday.............. 
    • Turkey Meatballs (from freezer thrown in crock pot w/spaghetti sauce)
    • Spaghetti Noodles
    • Garlic Toast
    • Thursday................. 
    •  Meatball Grinders w/ LO meat balls
    • Guilt Free Onion Rings
    • Friday.......................
    •  Tabouleh Salad w/ Lettuce leaves for wrapping
    •  
    • Saturday..................Free Day
    • Sunday.....................Easter Dinner @ In-Laws


    This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat...






    And, Don't forget to enter our current Giveaway for $20 GC @ Chilli's... ALL you have to do is comment HERE.  
    X0X0 Always 0X0X,

    Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

    2 comments:

    1. Hello!! Following you from "I love My Online Friends" and hope that you'll follow me back! Have a great day!

      Nancy

      http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.

      ReplyDelete

    WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...