Sunday, April 24, 2011

Boiled, Colored, Hid, and Hunted.... Now WHAT?

If you are like us, you've boiled a million eggs, you've decorated them, hid them and let the kiddos hunt them down.   NOW?  You are left with a few thousand of them, that although they are PRETTY, they won't keep FOREVER.  

I love hard boiled eggs as much as the next gal, and my gremlins could probably down a dozen all by themselves, but I think after a handful it's time to get creative... SO, what do YOU do with your leftover eggs?  

Here are a few things WE like to do.


  • Egg Salad
  • Deviled eggs
  • Potato salad  
  • Cobb salad
  • Pickle them
  • Scotch eggs


Hope everyone had a fruitful, bountiful Easter!!



X0X0 Always 0X0X,



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. Lisa we decided to go with the plastic eggs w/candy inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know - honestly - I have always been AFRAID to actually eat them after coloring them. I keep it to a dozen and use plastic for the rest. honestly - the girls always end up breaking them & hubby just throws them away bc they smell, lol.

    Bern

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah we end up throwing out most of ours...

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...