Friday, April 22, 2011

100 Truths

Another blogger posted this and I thought it would be fun to repost and let you guys find out a little more about me.

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. Last beverage: Water
2. Last phone call: My Sister
3. Last text message: My Husband
4. Last song you listened to: "Who woke Snow White Up" (Set to the music of "who let the dogs out")
5. Last time you cried: Today (Sadly admitting that AFTER becoming a parent "The Incredibles make me CRY!)

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice: Yes
7. Been cheated on: Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes
9. Lost someone special: Yes
10. Been depressed: Haven't we all at some point
11. Been drunk and threw up: ONCE!!! (and I was a SAILOR.. Bwahahaha)

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Green
13. Blue
14. Purple

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)

15. Made a new friend?: Yes
16. Fallen out of love? No
17. Laughed until you cried? Yes
18. Met someone who changed you? No
19. Found out who your true friends were? No (ALWAYS know who my TRUE friends are.. lol)
20. Found out someone was talking about you? No
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friends' list? Yes... EVERY day and sometime more than ONCE..

GENERAL:

22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life? All of them. (I don't accept friend request unless I know them.)
23. A TV show you wish was NOT canceled? Firefly (1 of MANY)
24. Do you have any pets? No (Unless Hubby counts??)
25. M&M's with or with OUT peanuts? WITH
26. What did you do for your last birthday? Nothing )=  (Turns out I share my b-day weekend with 2 beautiful gremlins and they are MUCH cuter than I am.. I get TRUMPED!!! lol.)
27. What time did you wake up today?: Same as EVERY morning 0600.. (I have a VERY early riser)
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?: Watching a Movie
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: My tenants to get the HECK OUT of MY house!!(3 days and counting)
30. Last time you saw your Mother?: 8pm.. (She leaves tomorrow)
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Finances
32. What are you listening to right now? TV (Watching Smallville on DVR)
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?: Yes one of my close friends is Tom
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? I revert your attention to Question #29
35. Most visited webpage?:Facebook
36. PC or Mac?  Both, but... Right NOW? Mac.
37. Nicknames: Joker
38. Relationship Status: Happily married for 15 years
39. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
40. Lady or Gent?: Lady
41. Elementary?: Stonybrook Elementary
42. Middle School?: Pearl R Miller
43. High School?: George Washington High School
44. Hair Color?: Light Brown
45. Long or short?: Short
46. Height? :5'7"
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Only my hubby
48. What do you like about yourself? Dependable
49. Piercings?: 10
50. Tattoos? a few
51. Righty or lefty? righty
52. First surgery?: Appendectomy
53. First Piercing?: Ears
54. First best friend?: Suzy. She lived down the street from me.
55. First sport you joined? Volleyball
58. Notice 56 & 57 missing?: YES (actually ADDED them till I saw THIS question.. Bwahahahaha)

RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating: nope
60. Drinking: Water
61. *Poke*: Ok
62. *Poke*: OUCH!
63. Waiting for?: Commercial so I can go GET something to eat
64. Want kids? Would LOVE a litter, if I were younger.. )=
65. Get Married? Been there, done that... would do it AGAIN in a <3 beat...
66. Career? Mom... I thought it'd be temporary, but it looks like you don't retire form THIS one.

WHICH IS BETTER :

67. Lips or eyes?: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Older but only by a year or two
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both, but NOT over doing EITHER...
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms
73. Sensitive or loud: Both, but NOT over doing EITHER...
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
75. Trouble-maker or hesitant: Both, but NOT over doing EITHER...

HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger?: Yes
77. Drank hard liquor?: Yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts?: Don't wear either
79. Had sex on first date?: NO!!!
80. Broken someone's heart?: Yes
81. Had your own heart broken?: Not yet!!!
83. Turned someone down?: Yes
84. Cried when someone died?: Yes
85. Fallen for a friend?: Yes


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself?: Yes
87. Miracles?: Yes
88. Love at first sight?: Yes
89. Heaven?: Oh yes
90. Santa Claus?: Yes (know him personally.. lol)
91. Kiss on the first date?: No
92. Angels?: Definitely

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: (because I've been lying up until NOW? lol)

93. Had more than one bf/gf at the same time?: Never
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Actually 3 (and they are ALL lying here next to me as I type. )
95. Did you sing today? Yes (Darn you Backyardigans and your catchy tunes that haunt me for DAYS)
96. Ever cheated on somebody? No
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? Depends. Knowing what I know NOW?
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? Not Sure..
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? No
100. Posting this as 100 truths? Yes, on my blog

Please feel free to join in the fun and repost.. If you do, please let me know.. I'd LOVE to check it out!!!



X0X0 Always 0X0X, . . . . . .



.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

6 comments:

  1. I loved reading your 100 truths! It's always entertaining to see what other people post when they answer things like this! I'm going to steal this from you and complete it on my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it...I am your newest follower from mommy blogs check me out www.armytankerswife.com

    Cris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love this idea. I may steal it next week for my blog...lol :-) Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I am glad you liked that video...I posted it because I needed to see it one day this past week as well! Blessings! Have a great weekend with your family!! ~Kimberly

    www.stinkerpinker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute. I love the idea! My favorite colors are green and purple too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i did this on my blog as well so you can check it out at http://punkrockmomma.com/2011/04/100-truths.html

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...