Sunday, March 27, 2011

Menu ReVamp Monday

I've been doing Menu plan Monday for a while now, and it's been great, but honestly I have not been able to keep with the menu.  I have started doing LESS cooking.  Although I LOVE to cook, I've found that by REVamping the Menu, I can have dinner on the table everyday, but only cook 3-4 days a week, the rest of the days it's merely TOUCHING UP...

So, my menu this week will look a little more like... THIS...


    • Saturday..................Free Day
    • Sunday..................... Left Overs


    This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat...




    X0X0 Always 0X0X, . . . . . . .




    Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

    7 comments:

    1. Your girls are beautiful. I love the curls, my kids have the beautiful dark curls as well- love.

      I am all about revamping or remixing the menu. This week my husband was good all week so I did not even bother remixing, I just ate Taco Salad all week, the kids had veggies, tacos or burritos all week.

      So boring, but healthy, easy and done.

      Happy Sunday,

      elena

      ReplyDelete
    2. I can't find the post for the blog hop, so I am leaving my little note here!! THANKS!!

      BLOG HOPping around - I am now a follower of your blog, wont you also follow me?? ~KM
      Krafty Max Originals

      ReplyDelete
    3. your girls are so pretty!

      I am following you (suelee1998) from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you please follow me back? http://susansdisneyfamily.blogspot.com/
      thank you :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Newest follower from the Not So Moody Monday Blog Hop!
      Come return the visit when you have the chance :)
      --
      Jade
      The Sleppery Mind

      ReplyDelete
    5. New follower from Meet and Greet Sunday. I'm behind so greeting on Monday. :-) I've signed up for your recipe linky. I get bored very easily when it comes to cooking so love to find new recipes. Thanks for hosting it.

      I hope your Monday hasn't been Mondayish and your week got started with joy!

      Blessings,
      Pamela

      ReplyDelete
    6. Isn't great to be able to menu plan only a few days a week? I'm getting to that point myself, thank heavens. I'm a new follower, found you over at Hop a Little Tuesday. If you'd like to check out my blog as well that would be great. www.justalittlecreativity.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. Beautiful kids! I love your blog. I linked up with my recipe blog.

      Newly following from the Totally Tuesday Blog Hop.

      Leetah East
      http://afkdinner.blogspot.com
      http://leetahinwriting.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...