Tuesday, March 1, 2011

♥ EC ♥

First and foremost... A huge thank you to my 10 top droppers and all those that take the time to come by whether you just sneak a peek or take the time to enjoy and comment..
First Door on the Left : Funky Town Disco Music : Sound of 70s Funky Music Soul Music Pop Music Disco MusicBeadedTail : Pets, jewelry, travel and fun!  The Sewing Mom : Seek No More : Seek No More
PolitEkon : Small Town Mommy : Living and Loving in a Small TownDigital Rebel350 : Digital Rebel 350-Digital Memories Captured With Canon EOS 350 Digital RebelUnofficial Chart Blog : Captchas Fun & More : captchas


As promised, for 2011 I will be featuring the top 10 on my site for the entire month. If you're looking for blogs with a little substance and loyal droppers, take the time to visit them... You won't be disappointed... (I haven't been)






 

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including me on your list. I enjoy coming by on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet! Thank you for including me on your list, it's a pleasure to stop by your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from the blog hop! I can't wait to read more of your posts.

    ~Kristina
    www.cobbled-stone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mingle Monday Follower
    http://justasmalltownmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...