Monday, March 7, 2011

Don't call in the troops just YET!!!

 Not sure if you've noticed my abrupt absence, or even missed me, but I've been feeling an immense amount of guilt, not being able to post anything for almost a  week.  (insert remorseful smiley face HERE)..

Turns out my computer decided to crap out on me, and without notice.. /sigh/  Hopefully I will get it fixed today, I have sooooo much to catch up on, including announcing the winner of our Bummas giveaway..

I've even thought about using pen to paper to write stuff down in case I forget anything.. (If you REALLY follow, and know me, you KNOW that's a HUGE stretch since I'm the laziest procrastinator you will EVER meet... )



X0X0 Always 0X0X, . . . . . .


.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know you are well! I missed ya! Sucks when the computer goes bad on you! :( Hope you get it fixed!

    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the site! Newest Facebook follower

    http://retailbegone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...