Friday, March 18, 2011

Can NOT shake the BLAHS!!!

 I HATE feeling this way.  I hate when I know I have a ton to do, but can't seem to move.  I Hate when it feels like the world is caving in around you.  I hate when things just do NOT go as planned.  I have real issues when stuff starts falling apart, I tend to just SHUT down.  I am truly hoping that getting it all out, and least in writing will help me jump start SOMETHING.
Totally borrowed this form HERE

I totally get that life is not fair.. (Kind of reminds me of a quote I read the other day.. “Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian” ~ Dennis Wholey  How great is THIS quote bwahahaha)
Ok, back to my pity party... OK NOT really what it is... But my tenants just through us a curve ball, and are terminating the lease early.  I don't believe they have a pot to piss in when it comes to the reason, but still does NOT make the fact that we are screwed any less real.  A lawyer will cost us the college fund of one child.. lol.. so, we MAY just have to cut our losses and hopefully not lose our house.  To be honest what makes me even MORE mad is that for TWO months, they couldn't stick it out and just hang in there, instead they just screwed us.. 
 
 and on top of all THAT.. Hubby and I have been toying with the idea of trying to conceive again... We tried for 12 years before getting the little miracles that rock my world, but with all this going on, I'm not sure it's a good time.  The deal was if we were NOT pregerrs by our 39th Birthday we'd just call it a day and count our blessings.  That will be in NOVEMBER.. (OK.. all you SILVER lining folks can chime in HERE... bwahahaha I am and always have been a glass 1/2 empty kind of gal. Just glad I married the worlds GREATEST man... when THAT happens he miraculously appears and just fills it to the rim.. Usually with VODKA.. . I try not to harp on the negative on here, but sometimes it gets away from me.. lol) 
 
My computer called it quits and it costs TWO car payments to fix it.. /sigh/  Anyone have a few grand they want to donate to the piss poor Lisa fund?
I hope you know this has already started to help.. HECK.. I may not even HIT post... bwahahaha Blogger therapy  A LOT cheaper than professional help... (Which by the way no need to tell me I need, I totally KNOW... But when I went down that road a few years ago, REJECTION was the LEAST of my issues.. I was passed on from therapist to therapist at least 10 times in ONE month... I think I'll PASS!!) Excuse Mr. PHD, you paid HOW much for all those letters that follow your surname??? Bwahahahaha 

Anyhow.. I've vented a bit, and can't honestly remember WTH I was talking about.. Note to self... When ranting lay OFF the sauce..


X0X0 Always 0X0X, . . . . . .


.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate...hope things look up soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough day! We all have them. But when they seem to turn into a tough week then month that's harsh. Sounds like you should spend as much time as possible with that "glass half full" hubby of yours. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, sorry to hear things got even worse with the tenants. I hope it works out for the best & you find BETTER people to live there - they certainly gave you tons of grief Lisa!

    Take a deep breath and tackle things 1 at a time. It's all we can do. It's been a hard month but you are a strong woman & you can handle it all and come out on top!

    Hugs,
    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...