Thursday, February 10, 2011

Work Out from hell

Sooooo, we broke down and purchased the Kinect... and let me tell ya... it ROCKS...  The Gremlins are totally Enamored with the Dance Central Game, but hubby wanted  EA Active 2.  He LOVES it... Has been doing it religiously 5 times a week.  I guess like soooo many Americans, I can stand to lose a few (40) pounds, so I figured I'd give it a whirl..



This work out is NO joke.  I have not had sore muscles or anything for YEARS, and this made me FEEL it.  I am totally HOOKED... NOW, on the hunt for the Zumba work out game too..

X0X0 Always 0X0X, . . . . . . .





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

4 comments:

  1. I really HAVE to start a work out from hell, now. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lisa. It is very important for all of us to exercise. Especially for the twins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, congrats! Finding the time to exercise is hard so good for you guys that you are all doing it and enjoyign it together! I am dying to get ZUMBA for our Wii! :)

    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got Zumba for my PlayStation3 and friggin' LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...