Monday, February 21, 2011

Never a Dull Moment

There is NEVER a dull moment in our household, HONESTLY.  This past weekend we went to mass, and NO lie, these gremlins know JUST when the MOST embarrassing moments are RIPE for the picking.
http://www.drumachose.org.uk/Church%20Pic.jpg
I can see the gears working, and I should have KNOWN they were up to something, but I was distracted by the overwhelming feeling of faith one gets from worshiping.. lol..

They cunningly awaited the MOST inappropriate time (SILENCE) to blurt out, in the LOUDEST outside voice EVER..

http://www.theblinccollective.com/newmedia/praycon/Prayer_Team.jpg


"I'VE GOT TO GO CACA"


X0X0 Always 0X0X, . . . . . . .


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

5 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa! I don't mean to laugh but.......that is just HILARIOUS!
    Trust me I have been there, it's embarassing but a part of you can't help but chuckle bc they do seem to know just when to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids really haven't said too many embarrassing things in public- my daughter just does really wierd things! New follower from the hop
    http://tooblessed-tobestressed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL MIne havent done that yet, but Im waiting for it. Cole does walk around saying S*IT S*IT S*IT I need to watch my potty mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha aww I'm sorry but this is the cutest! It reminds me of the time my 2 year old nephew had us ALL (priest included!) doing belly laughs during my fiances grandfathers funeral service! Out of the mouths of babes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! My daughter hasn't done anything in public yet but I know it's coming.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...