Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gnomeo & Juliette



We took the Gremlins to see Gnomeo and Juliette on Friday, and we LOVED it.  OK.. I Loved it.  I loved the fact that we only had ONE midmovie potty break, I loved the fact that they BOTH kept their glasses on through the entire movie, and I loved the fact that although it was a love story it wasn't your typical girl NEEDS boy to define herself as worthy.

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/gnomeo-and-juliet.jpg

The story line was entertaining, and the gnomes were adorable.  It kept a very light humor through out, although I will admit I think kiddos a bit older would definitely enjoy it a lot more because it does get a bit slow in the middle, and some of the jokes were WAY over their heads... It followed the classic pretty well, just a little kiddified and I rather enjoyed that better, but the few references they made to the original were classic and OBVIOUSLY meant for us the BIG kiddos..

http://www.daemonsmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/gnomeo-juliet-movie-photo-07.jpg













Would I see it again???


DEFINITELY!!!!




X0X0 Always 0X0X, . . . . . .


.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

5 comments:

  1. We are off to watch it this afternoon with our nephew :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my 8 yr old's been wanting to go see that. i figured it would probably be like almost every other so-so kid movie, but sounds like maybe it's not.
    glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just went to see it today! I am doing a post later :) bc I thought it deserved mentioning! We LOVED it - the girls really enjoyed it!

    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just took my 7 year old with bunch of her friends for her birthday, they all loved it! My husband thought it was the best kid movie he'd seen in years...!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...