Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Coconut Cabo Waborita

NOT usually a big post my recipes on THIS blog kinda blogger, that's what Mi Cocina is for, BUUUUUUTTTTTTT....
 I couldn't resist (Being a Margarita lover) sharing my FAVORITE rita recipe TODAY!!!! It's National Margarita Day....



Coconut Cabo Waborita


http://www.joets.net/images/Logos-Labels-Spirits/cabowaboblanco.jpg

Ingredients:


  • 1 1/2 oz white/blanco tequila (I prefer Cabo Wabo)
  • 1/2 oz orange flavored liqueur 
  • 1 teaspoon cream of coconut
  • 2 oz pineapple juice
  • 2 oz sweet and sour
  • 1 teaspoon shaved coconut for rim 
  • 1 cup ice



Direction:

  • Place ice in a blender and blend for 10 seconds. 
  • To add thickness, add more ice and blend.
  • Dip wet rim of a margarita glass in the coconut shavings.
  • Pour into glass. 
  • Makes 1 margarita.




X0X0 Always 0X0X, . . . . . .

.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...