Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Balls, Pins And The Cutest Shoes EVER!!

We decided to take the gremlins bowling for the first time Last weekend. I'm not a big fan of bowling, but hubby is, and To be honest if I was good, I'd probably like it.. Yeah, I'm a SORE loser...

Well, the gremlins were a little overwhelmed at first, the loud music, the crashing of the pins, the acoustics of the big space, but add some bumpers and a ramp for their ball and the rest was history.  They had a blast, and of course bowling wouldn't be the same with out snacks, so they got to pig out on chips and salsa.. There was even a time when Star was beating hubby... But don't tell him I told you that.

Only wish I could have kept the shoes.


X0X0 Always 0X0X, . . . . . .


.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

4 comments:

  1. I need bumpers. I don't think I've ever scored over 100! I'm sure your girls had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, my girls LOVE Bowling! So much fun just watching them - pretty hilarious stuff! I am pretty bad so I enjoy playing with the bumpers "for them"!

    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, these are adorable photos! I love bowling with my munchkins and am always surprised how well they do!

    You stopped by blog a couple weeks ago (I am so behind) and I am finally getting over here (I know lame!) anyway I am a new follower and look forward to more.
    Holly
    504 Main

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bowling with kids is always fun!! Those are some cute shoes!!!

    Sam
    http://www.themomanddadreviews.com

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...