Sunday, January 9, 2011

Woot Woot an Award!!!

I want to thank  Snack Bar Reviews, The Professionally Insane "M"Frugal But Not Cheap,  Frog Hoppin' Daisy's AND Musings By Michelle for giving me the "Stylish Blog Award". 
It always IS nice to be recognized... and I am humbled...
5 Times awarded in 2 weeks.. WOW, I MUST be doing SOMETHING right...
Thank YOU sooo much!!!!
**** Bow, bow, bow, curtsy, Squeal, SNORT... lol****


Do you think I should build a trophy shelf??? I can show off all my awards??? Like Grammy's???


Rules for accepting this award are: 

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

7 Things about Me

  1. I LOVE my daughters more than anything else in the world.
  2. The ONLY thing I regret in life is getting out of the Navy (although I recognize that I may NOT have the life I have now if I had not)
  3. I love cooking, I could cook 24 hours a day.
  4. I hate putting things away...(Dishes, clothes, groceries, toys, etc.)
  5. I can speak 4 languages and hope to teach my daughters all of them.
  6. I can NOT be a hypocrite, even if I tried.
  7. I wanted a boy more than anything when I got pregnant, but NOW? Love the fact that I have 2 chickies and would take dressing up two princess over a fireman ANY day.

Now, I am off to PAY IT FORWARD!
In NO particular Order...


Thanks Again Glad you noticed!

1- Life with Twins and Multiples
2- Little Birdie Secrets
3-The Thrifty Military Wife
4-3 Princes and a Princess 2
5-The Tredy Treehouse
6- Bassgiraffe's Thoughts
7-Bouffe e Bambini
8- Freckles and Fudge
9- The Mother Huddle
10- The Life of Ryle And Bryce Too
11- Mom to 2 Posh Divas
12- Welcome to The Motherhood
13- Boobies Babies and a Blog
14- The Tater Twins
15- Just Hide The Dishes In the Dryer

THERE ALL DONE!... And I wish I could have added ALL the great blogs that I've found BUT!!!!!..

Take a moment if you can and visit these wonderful Gems... I have found myself reading them almost everyday and following diligently... The content is soooooo worth it.. 



Sincerely,


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

4 comments:

  1. HI Lisa,

    Thank you so much for the award. I am so honored that you thought of me!!! I hope your having a wonderful weekend with your beautiful girls:) Thanks again!
    Hanna from Bouffe e Bambini

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i wish i loved to cook. alas, i do it because i love to eat & have no one to cook for me.
    congrats on the award!
    thanks for coming over & visiting my girlie's blog. she gets all happy to get new followers & comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome thank you!! I will get this on my blog asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you- http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2011/01/ive-been-awarded.html

    Also thank you for the encouragement with nutrisystem.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...