Saturday, January 8, 2011

A walk in the Fall

Just before the weather started getting toooo cold, we went for our last walk...  Autum is hands down mt favorite season.. The weather temperature is perfect, the colors are astonishing, and quite frankly I feel like mother nature is giving her last hurrah's just for US..


I'm still not quite up to par, and before I become the ranting blogger,, (Drug induced blogging??? ) I'll keep it simple and let the pictures do the talking...
















I totally MISS it...

Sincerely,

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures...Autumn is my favorite time of year too. What type of camera do you use? Great picture quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nature photography! Great shots! You can follow me back at http://tina1then3boys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. fall is like a gift to photographers. nice shots

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...