Friday, January 7, 2011

Social Friday Blog Hop

If you're here from a Blog HOP!!!!



Today I go in for surgery, so I doubt I'll be very present on the blog today or maybe the weekend.. lol

I WILL post my SOS on Sunday though.. (I kind of look forward to them hehehehehe)


If you are here from a blog hop...

WELCOME!!!



Looking for more HOPS!!!!, feel free to check out my master list...



HERE!!!

And don't forget our moth long BLOGHOPALOOZA...

Photobucket

(If YOU host a hop that is not on my list, feel free to leave me a comment and I will gladly add it..)




and as a bonus... you are automatically entered in our!!!




$150.00 Reward your followers Giveaway...




Once Mommying on the Fly reaches 500 followers here through GFC, 500 followeres on Facebook, and 500 followers on Twitter, we'll be giving away $150.00...


That's 2 $25.00 gift cards or Paypal to 2 lucky followers through EACH... GFC... Facebook.... AND Twitter... So, if you're a Super Uber fan of all three... That's a chance to win $75.00... just for loving us.. bwahahahaha!!!


Sooo, click, like, follow and tell your friends...







Sincerely,

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your surgery! I really like your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your surgey! wishing you all the best!

    Bernadette
    Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the blog hop. What a fun blog you have here!
    Nancy
    http://discoverdirectselling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower from Relax & Surf Sunday -
    Please follow me back at
    http://denkli-satisfyyoursenses.blogspot.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by and following for the Blog Hop!
    Please visit me at http://www.grinningcheektocheek.com!

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi -

    I'm here on the hop - subscribed as per instruction followed too. If you could return in kind I'd be chuffed! I'm at wordsinsync.blogspot.com

    P.S I like the title? Why change it?

    Shah. X

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...