Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Soccer mom I am NOT!!



 I was sooooo excited today. It was supposed to be the gremlin's first swimming class.  I have been wanting to get them in swimming lessons for as long as I can remember.  I lost my brother when he was just their age due to drowning in a tragic swimming pool accident. SO, you can see WHY I feel it's VERY important my chicklets learn to swim, the earlier the better. 
Unfortunately, although there were classes starting as young as 6 months, they were all Mommy and Me's and required one parent per child.  SORRY, do the math, I'm outnumbered.. lol. Not anymore... Our local YMCA offers a class starting at 3 that doesn't require a parent.. Woo Hoo for me.  I was SOOO there..

Well, we've been totally psyched and anticipating this day for over a week.. The twins kept pulling out their bathing suit every morning asking if they were going swimming "TODAY?"  .. Finally , I got to say YES!!! We get ready nice and early, pack a bag, and head out.. Did I mention I was excited?  We get there, and the instructor was SURPRISED to see us... OH Well, she took the gals anyhow, mistakes happen, and she was soooo helpful.

The gremlins did GREAT.. Although I did notice that once Luna went all ALPHA twin, Star started to retract.. /sigh/ we really need to work on that.. lol..


As I'm leaving, I check my phone real quick and wouldn't you KNOW the calender is reminding me they have the LAND AND SEA class today.. NOT swimming, that's on THURSDAY... bwahahahahahaha CRAP!!! Leave it to ME, to go all flaky and take the girls to the WRONG class. I was just glad the instructor was so whatever.. Honestly I think if she had argued with me I may have gone all psycho and PAGEANT mom on her.. A Soccor mom I'm NOT, BUUUUT I CAN go all Pageant mom on your behind.. bwahahahahahaha !! That would have been SOOOOO embarrassing since I WAS in the wrong.. lol


Sincerely,

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

7 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Stopping by for the Winter Wednesday Blog Hop. Love your blog!
    Hope you'll stop by mine as well:
    www.bellaandgracies.blogspot.com
    www.chloessandbox.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww the girls look so cute in their Dora swimsuits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been awarded!!

    http://professionallyinsanem.blogspot.com/2011/01/ive-been-given-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. THey look so cute in their suits. Good for you getting them into lessons...I haven't gotten our 4 or 2yo in lessons yet. I definitely need to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO! This cracks me up...only because it's totally something I would do! Following you from Winter Friends Wednesday Blog hop. Stop by LotsoffunwithmyFaMiLy.blogspot.com when you get a chance.
    Thanks,
    Tish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swim lessons for my daughter is on the list for the summer! This season, it is Kindermusik! :)

    Thanks for linking up today! Can't wait to hear more about the lessons!

    The Frugal Free Gal
    http://thefrugalfreegal.com
    Twitter: @frugalfreegal
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Frugal-Free-Gal/133890719973105

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...