Sunday, January 9, 2011

reSolution Sunday

OK.. so, 1 week down in 2011... and It's time to come clean, fess up, and see how well I did with my little goals last week...

I've started out with just three...
  • Lose weight.... (my goal is to reach 150... Stop laughing.. lol/// HEY I started out at 299...)
  • 12/31 .... 189.6 lbs
    1/7......... 186.3lbs
    What I did?  Well, hubby's been diagnosed with high blood pressure so we have cut out red meat, added a lot of veggies, and I have been trying to cook with less salt.  I'm assuming more adjustment WILL be made.. /sigh/ I LOVE food..  BUT, we've gone from eating fast food at least 8 times or more a week (two years ago) to maybe 1 every 2 weeks.. is pretty good, I think.. Also have been working out everyday...

  • Get out of debt... (YEAH RIGHT!!! But I can try to do better, as I've been trying for years, and will for years to come.. Cycle of life.. lol)
  • Actually have an appointment with our broker tomorrow.. Wish me luck.. lol.. 
    The Budget HAS been made... 
    I've been doing MORE mystery shopper jobs..
    Smarter shopping and couponing..
  • Be the best mom I can be... (Shouldn't I be doing that ANYWAYS? and for the REST of my life?? ) 
  •  Enrolled the gremlins in a few classes @ the Y
    Have started doing Bento lunches to get them to try new foods

    Do you make resolutions? Do you keep them?


    If you want to participate, feel free to add the badge and link up so others can see how you have accomplished your goals.. We can ALL use some pointers from each other..







    Photobucket




    GOOD LUCK!!!!


    Sincerely,









    Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

    8 comments:

    1. Hi, I just signed up as a follower. My blog is http://avalon-lion.blogspot.com. I'm a cat, a movie actor, a cartoon character, a feline celebrity. A follow back would be awesome ;-)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Good for you! I have been fairly HORRIBLE so far but have not given up - I like to look at is as just being off to a slow start, hahahaha!!

      Bernadette
      http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. New follower
      http://crazy4fluff.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    4. Awesome! I posted my update today too! I have been finding some pretty good meatless recipes that help with both eating healty and budget! I post links every week when I do my meal plan on Monday, and I think this week I will try to gather the ones we have liked best in one spot because I know a lot of people seem to be looking for ways to cut out some meat right now. Thanks again for hosting this... I like having something to keep me thinking about these goals all year! =)

      ReplyDelete
    5. I left you a blog award http://www.froghoppindaisys.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    6. Just became a follower. Moms of twins are my heros! I have one little man and I have so much admiration for you having two littles at a time. Can't believe you have a blog TOO. Can't wait to hear more of your stories!

      ReplyDelete
    7. I have an award for you and your blog -

      http://frugalbutnotcheap.blogspot.com/2011/01/fbnc-got-stylish-blogger-award-from.html

      Check it out! :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. HI! I am a new follower & joined up on all your hops:) I am also trying to get out debt, & laughing, cuz, I can't see it ever happening, certainly circle of life for me too!! Lol!
      mamasherri@blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...