Sunday, January 2, 2011

Out with the Old!!!

Another year down, and MAN what a year it's been.. The Gremlins turned 3, Hubby has been home for the holidays, we've moved, picked up bad habits and dropped a few along the way.. lol. So, what makes this coming year different? NOTHING.. Hey I'm being honest. 

YEAH... I'm such a happy chipper Blogger... Bwahahahahaha Folks might say I'm a Glass 1/2 empty kind of gal... I say YES I am, but glad I have the BEST hubby in the world, whenever I get all glass 1/2 emppty. hecomes along and tops off my glass with Vodka... bwahahahaha

I usually don't make resolutions, and why? because it just feels like a to do list to me.. as a matter of fact the only thing I can say I'd like to accomplish in the new year is...
  1. Lose weight.. (have been trying to do it for years, and doubt the last 45lbs are gonna be gone before 2012)
  2. Get out of debt... (YEAH RIGHT!!! But I can try to do better, as I've been trying for years, and will for years to come.. Cycle of life.. lol)
  3. Be the best mom I can be... (Shouldn't I be doing that ANYWAYS? and for the REST of my life?? ) 
Bwahahahahaha See what I mean??? Well This year I guess I WILL promise myself to make a more conscious effort to implement the needed strategy to accomplish getting closer to my goals..

Do you make resolutions? Do you keep them?

Would you be willing to participate in a little challenge?  I'm thinking if you'd like to participate in reSolution Sundays... Where every Sunday we update on how our resolutions are coming along.. I think if we are held a little accountable, we'd be more likely to do better at keeping them...

If you want to participate, feel free to add the badge and link up so others can see how you have accomplished your goals.. We can ALL use some pointers from each other..



Photobucket




GOOD LUCK!!!!


Sincerely,









Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

12 comments:

  1. Following from the blog hop! Love your blog and hope to see you around threeboys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I am following from your great blog hop as Jo's Health Corner.

    Jo

    http://joshealthcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!!! Love your resolution idea! I'm not so good at keeping them, so I instead of only making resolutions on New Year's I try to make many all year long. Don't know if it really works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the stylish blogger award check it out on my blog

    http://musings-by-michele.blogspot.com/2011/01/thanks-someone-thinks-i-have-stylish.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following from the blog hop
    Raising Three Savvy Ladies
    http://raisingthreesavvyladies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am your newest follower!
    Please follow back, I would greatly appreciate it!
    Quick Tattletails
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I a follower from Follow Me Monday ~~ You can follow me back at http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Lisa... Is it my first time to be here on your blog? If so, oh man.. I've missed a lot! You have a great blog and I love reading your entries. I just hope that I have all the time in the world to read everything :(

    Hope you'll be able to put those resolutions into realities this 2011... Mine, I guess I'll simply stick to shop less and save more. Let's see what happens!

    Hugs to you from my two blogs: www.ovahcoffee.com and www.thepastimeshelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. May each day of the coming year be vibrant and New bringing along many reasons for celebrations. Wishing you a fabulous 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a new follower from Making Friends Monday. I would love it if you'd follow me back!

    http://thetypeahousewife.blogspot.com

    I totally agree with your take on resolutions. I just want to be better all the time--I don't need to wait for January 1st to do it! But yeah, I do want to lose weight this year too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa,

    I am so excited about being the Guest Co-host for Tag Back Tuesday! Yeah!!! :)

    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

    Can you tell I was just a wee bit excited about the news! LOL! :)

    I must join the Resolutions Sundays! I usually SUCK at sticking to mine but I really want to make changes this year! Maybe a bit of accountability will help? I can hope it will motivate me to get going & get moving bc to be honest - I have yet to begin anything, lol!

    Have a great night/day (it's pretty late!) & thanks again!

    Bernadette
    Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...