Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mother Nature is Dumping on us!!!!

Still recuperating from surgery, and thoroughly taking advantage of the hubster... and the pity.. hahahahahahaha.. So, I'm gonna make it simple and pretty much share some pics from the last couple of storms..


Honestly, I used to think I MISSED the snow when we lived in Virginia, but I got OVER it really quickly.. with 5 snow storms in 2 months..




At least the Gremlins have been able to enjoy them, at least the others... They are really sick with this one.. (and it's the BIGGEST so far)... So sad they're not taking advantage of all this snow.. It hasn't even been 24 hrs and the snow in the front of the house is as high as the VAN.. lol







I am EXTREMELY grateful that hubbyis NOT deployed right now, I can honestly say I would probably have died here... For I refuse to Shovel... (OK .. MOMTantrum, I would be forced to learn.. lol) 







Hope everyone is enjoying better weather, and if you are hankered down in the storm too, I hope you get to stay home , and play with the kiddos....or at least be safe if you have to hit the streets.. 






Sincerely,

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

5 comments:

  1. Cute twins! I have b/g twins. They're 18 months old and lots of trouble!

    I'm a new follower from Social Parade! :) I'd love for you to follow me back.

    The Nourishing Homemaker
    http://nurturedfamilylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are too cute in those hats! Seeing them makes winter suck just that much less. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some serious snow!!

    adorable pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you over from the Social Parade!!
    looking forward to following you. Would love for you to follow me back.

    Single Mom Inspirations
    http://singlemominspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you may not want to hear this but I am JEALOUS! My girls keep hearing about all the snow everywhere else and are begging to go see it! LOL! I miss it - but you are 100% right - not to live in - just a quick playful visit! So when are you having us over, lol!

    Now that you think I am a certified stalker - I will bid you a happy & warm weekend! lol! Hope the girls feel better! Sucks when the cutie pies are sick!

    Bernadette
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...