Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/mpm-1.jpg

 Meal Plan Monday... Although I have been a big meal planner for years, never thought to actually blog about it... and why the heck not right..




Monday 
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
  • LO Day // Free Day
Sunday
  •  Free/Day

    This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat... I'm working on making it a MONTHLY meal plan.. I plan to put up with recipes on my MPM page .... and just bring it over on a weekly basis... Bon' Appetit...Hope you enjoy!!!!


    For more info, head over to I'm an Organization Junkie, and have a look around...

    Now, Wish me luck... (=




    Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

    4 comments:

    1. good luck!
      sounds like a good idea, and this is definitely one of my things to improve in the new year, i'm bad at planning..

      your newest follower from http://randomandrants.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Glad you're joining Menu Plan Monday. I like to see everyone's menu ideas.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi! Just added you from the blog hop! Super cute blog!

      www.frugalbutnotcheap.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. good luck!! i'm gfc following now from your big hop- theres no comments on life w twins and multiples can you please know i'm GFC following her now too please?

      i need to menu plan. badly.

      www.mamalovesherbargains.com

      ReplyDelete

    WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...