Saturday, January 1, 2011

Is that a KNIFE in your Jammies?

 I can't make this stuff up if I tried.  The gremlins wanted some banana, and I usually cut one in half for both of them.. So, I went into the kitchen to get their banana:

K2: I got a knife for you.
Me: Nope It's OK, I'll get it.
K2: No, I got it.
Me: It's OK, Mommy's got one right here.. (I cut the banana)
As I turn around to give her, her 1/2 of the banana, I see she's starting to unzip her jammies.. (you know the ones with the footsies.. )
Me: What are you doing Punky?
K2: Getting the Knife for you?
OK for a split second I wasn't sure if I should laugh??? Visions of gangsters, prison chics with blades in their mouths came to mind... Then I wasn't sure if I should be worried or even better, Horrified?
Me: What do you mean you'll get a knife? WHAT are you doing??
K2: (pulling out a butter knife that was stashed in the left leg of the jammies) YOU SEE???
Me: (holding back the tears from the uncontrollable fit of giggles I was about to endure) Yes Punky, I see.  But Knives are not meant to be played with... and DEFINITELY not to be hidden in your Jammies.
K2: But I got it for YOOOOUUUUU.
Me: OK baby Thank you, but next time MOMMY gets it.. OK?

Now? Not so funny.I am gonna have to start watching Dora with them, cause I MUST have missed the Dora the Explorer Gangsta Episode... bwahahahahha.. WTH was she REALLY planning with the knife??? OK.. Full pat downs BEFORE bed time... SERIOUSLY...



Sincerely,


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

11 comments:

  1. Happy New Year
    our children will definetly suprise us

    I am a new follower of yours as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beyond hilarious!

    Http://blmerrill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - scary and cute at the same time ;) I like the pat down before bedtime idea too.
    I found you through the bloghopalooza :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, hilarious! Wonder what she was planning with that in her jammies? Seriously, the things they think of are amazing. What I really want to know is how was she walking around comfortably & undetecetd with that knife in there? Might have to watch that one, sounds like she's pretty clever! lol!

    Bern
    Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "full pat downs before bedtime" that's hilarious! I usually just find oreos in DS's footie pajamas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.RealDadReviews.com
    Following your blog!
    Please follow back!
    If you could follow me on Facebook, that would be great!
    http://www.facebook.com/RealDadReviews
    Thanks
    The Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog has won thw We <3 your blog awad
    see here
    http://lifewithtwinsandmultiples.blogspot.com/2011/01/we-heart-your-blogs-1211.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL that so sounds like something my children would do. I totally understand now that I am a parent why my mom told me I would pay for everything I did when I was young when I had kids xD

    Found & following through the military monday hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haaaa that is funny. My lady bug did that. She is now potty trained and wearing panties. She came up to and said "mommy g'ma is calling" I pretended to answer an imaginary phone and guess what she said? "No mommy here is the phone" and she pulled it out of her panties, like it was in a pocket. I think she has been observing us pulling cell phones and wallets out. LOL Kids are a wonderful relief to a stressfull day.

    Follow me
    http://savvychicmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...