With all the moving, packing, and trying to keep SOME order in the house ... Cooking seems to have slowly crawled to the BOTTOM of my list... SO, this week will be E-A-S-Y ...
- Grilled Flank Steak (Tequilla Garlic & Asian Marinated) / Grilled Bratwurst / Rice-a-Roni / Grilled Vegetables
- Baked Chicken w/Wasakaka Sauce (Dominican Style)/ Boiled Yucca w/ Sauteed Onions
- Steak Fajitas (w/LO flank steak) / Pico De Gallo / Avocado Salad
- Spaghetti w/grilled Italian Sausage /Bruchetta
- Chicken Picata w/ (LO) Pico de Gallo and Chicken
- Brother should be here from MS.. soooooo will play it by ear
- Free Day
This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat... and now every Friday, I will place the recipes in the recipe page of the blog.. in case you'd like to join us .. Bon' Appetit...Hope you enjoy!!!!
For more info, head over to I'm an Organization Junkie, and have a look around...
Now, Wish me luck... (=