Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WHAT time is it???

The gremlins turned 3 a month ago, and I must admit... There is a WORLD of difference.  They seem more alert, more determined, and more assertve. 
Although it is trying at times, it really is quite fun watching those two go at it.  They argue like two little old ladies, on funny brownies (if you know what I mean??? bwahahahha).  I've also come to realize, the Diva tantrums come much more often now, and with absolutely NO waring what so ever... Like I've mentioned before I'm a firm believer PMS begins at 2.

Well, since November, Ive been stuck living at Whine O'Clock when it should be WINE O'Clock!!!!

Sincerely,

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

4 comments:

  1. Personally I think 3 is worse than the terrible twos. My 3 year old is a whiner and a fireball. She turns 4 in a couple of weeks and I am hoping her behavior will magically change with her age. Wishful thinking

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you described it is so funny! Maybe it is time for Wine O'clock for you. :)
    I'm your newest follower, I found you through the Follow Me Wednesday blog hop. Come follow me too! :)
    http://curliegirlie03.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wine-o-clock, I participate nightly. : )

    Just signed up to follow you from the Coupon Scoop Hop.

    http://monkeybeanmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sorry I can't stay long. I'm on a 40+ years and older hop. Trying to say howdy to everyone I can before my Dr. appointment. Hop back. Hook up your Hop. Enter my Giveaway. Need some people to enter. I'd enter myself but that would be weird. LOL Check out HWLWG. I'll stop again when I have more time.
    Laurie at Grandma Sez So
    http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com/2010/12/are-you-over-40-do-you-blog-come-on.html

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...