Monday, December 27, 2010

Showing your Apreciation

So, Christmas is Finally OVER!!! lol..and now it's time to send out the thank you cards. For me, this is usually a little dry.  Not that I'm not appreciative or grateful for the generosity of family and friends, but I have a hard time finding the time.  This year I jumped the gun a little and prepared ahead of time.  I stamped and placed our return address on all the envelopes and pre-addressed the ones I KNEW we were getting gifts from.  Folks like my parents, my In-Laws, Friends, etc.  

 Etiquette rules require that you observe a three-day rule for sending a thank-you note or letter.  But, I believe, it's better to say thank you late than never at all, so don't give up on sending a letter of appreciation later if you feel that this is appropriate.

I finally have all of mine written out and envelopes stuffed, and as soon as I can get to a mail box they will be out...This storm has us snowed in.. lol.. (Probably the MAIN reason it got done so quickly. bwahahahaha)

Sincerely,

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. ah the vain of my existence Christmas cards... sent out 30 this year received six back.... scrooges lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'm already an avid follower, and wanted to stop by & wish you happy holidays!

    P.S. I'm hosting my first blog hop, and the linky is now open. Head on over and link up to gain some new followers!

    Frugal Invitation
    http:/www.frugalinvitation.com
    http://twitter.com/frugalinvite

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...