Monday, December 13, 2010

Rock Band Burnt My Dinner




This weekend I had the pleasure of having my girlfriend back for a visit.  It is always a treat to have them over, I miss her like crazy, and her daughters are just a dream.  I just NEVER seem to find the time to just CHILL and catch up, seems like time goes by so darn fast.  What is up with THAT?  OH YEAH!! We're Parents.. Bwahahahahahaha..


We did find a little time to spark up the Xbox, (A RARE treat for me.. I haven't played much since getting pregnant 4 years ago, and I MISS it) and play Rock Band.  The gremlins jumped around with their little Disney guitars and my Girlfriend howled on the Mic. 

I don't think I laughed so hard in such a long time.  Next Time, I'll make sure dinner is in the CROCK POT, because unfortunately.... We were having so much fun, it burnt.  YEAH!! Rock Band burnt my dinner..




Sincerely,





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower from Mom Blog Monday Blog hop! Feel free to check my blog out and follow if you like :) http://adventuresofmommys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...