Monday, December 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/mpm-1.jpg

 Meal Plan Monday... Although I have been a big meal planner for years, never thought to actually blog about it... and why the heck not right..






Monday 
Sunday
  • Easy Day

    This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat... and now every Friday, I will place the recipes in the recipe page of the blog.. in case you'd like to join us .. Bon' Appetit...Hope you enjoy!!!!


    For more info, head over to I'm an Organization Junkie, and have a look around...

    Now, Wish me luck... (=

    If you participate in Menu Plan Monday, Feel free to Link UP so we can all share ideas and yummy recipes..


    Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

    5 comments:

    1. ok, no idea what happened yesterday but I really thought I was "following"! Boy this cold has me worse than I thought! hahahah!

      Your menu plan has me hungry! It's been a while since I enjoyed some of those spanish dishes! I am not the world's greatest cook! :(

      One of my resolutions is to do better in the kitchen and cook new things! Glad to have found you & now I am really following!! I can see me over there in your lovely wall of pics! :)

      THanks for the follow! Have a good one!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm a new follower from the blog hop. Hope you will stop by and follow us back at http://makingourfamilycomplete.blogspot.com. Also please help use spread thw word of our adoption journey.

      Lois
      Making Our Family Complete

      ReplyDelete
    3. HI! Thanks for linking up at Making Friends Monday! . Have a great week! ~Heather www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Nice menu...I am a new follower from Monday mingle. See you.

      ReplyDelete
    5. That menu looks scrumptuous!

      ReplyDelete

    WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...