Thursday, December 9, 2010

Frosty and frozen babies

http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/A_F/Fq_Fz/frostys_winterWonderland/crops/frostys-winter-wonderland2.jpg


The other day me and the girls were watching Frosty's winter wonderland, the one were he "takes on" a wife.. and I here the Gremlins... and their conversation goes something like this:



K1:  That's frosty's wife?
K2: Yeah
K1: Will they have babies?
K2: Yeah... Snowballs..

Mommy (under her breath... no honey those would be frosty turds.. bwahahahahaha)


Sincerely,



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

5 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha ha ha ha ha

    That's awesome. Sounds like a conversation in my house...

    Thanks for being a new follower. I don't get many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun blog!! Following from the weekend blog hop.

    Swanky Baby
    http://swankybaby1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HAHAHAHA. That's hilarious! Kids are so funny! Thanks for sharing. BTW, I'm your newest follower. I found you thanks to Hop Along Friday. I'm getting back into blogging, so I hope you'll follow me.
    Kristen from The Monkey and the Squid
    shearbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny!! I love listening to my kids having conversations! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...