Friday, November 26, 2010

Yipeee ME!!!

I am SOOOOOOO PSYCHED to be featured on  Week 12 of Fabulous Friday Follow!!

They've had an amazing 3 months, and have a new 4th hostess and a 'Spotlighted' Blog.. (guess WHO it is??? MEMEMEMEMEMEME.

Thanks to everyone who participates each week and also to all you new comers!! This is starting to become a very popular Friday Hop.





Brought to you by Fabulous Finds by NimblerGrove, and my very FABULOUS co-hosts Mrs. Southern from Southern Reflexions, Michelle from New To Mom and our new host Skye from Real Mom Reviews.
Our 'Spotlighted Blog' of the week.
Lisa C. from Mommying on The Fly





Just follow the first 5 blogs! Then hop to any other blog(s) you wish! Grab the "Fabulous Friday Follow" button and link it to a post about this hop. Make sure to leave us all a comment if your a new follower so we can be sure to follow you back. We also love getting those "just because" comments too!!
Want to have your blog 'Spotlighted' right here on Fabulous Friday Follow?? Fill out this short form and you will be contacted when it is your turn!!








and as a bonus... you are automatically entered in our!!!




$150.00 Reward your followers Giveaway...




Once Mommying on the Fly reaches 500 followers here through GFC, 500 followeres on Facebook, and 500 followers on Twitter, we'll be giving away $150.00...


That's 2 $25.00 gift cards to 2 lucky followers through EACH... GFC... Facebook.... AND Twitter... So, if you're a Super Uber fan of all three... That's a chance to win $75.00... just for loving us.. bwahahahaha!!!


Sooo, click, like, follow and tell your friends... Sincerely,



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

9 comments:

  1. Wow a linky and a giveaway too, wonderful! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Congrats on the spotlight! I'm following from the blog hop! Would love a follow back! :)

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your blog and was so excited to join your blog hop! I am new to this and hope you will be able to find and follow me too. Thanks so much!!!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the spotlight!! I hopped here from Tara's blog. Please come join my Autumn Blog Hop if you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I am your new follower.I invite you to check out my "Christmas Cheer" giveaways!

    Nice to meet you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm following from Saturday Stalk blog hop! Congrats on being a featured blog with FFF. I will hop on over there also. I would love you to visit http://canadiancouponmom.blogspot.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm following :) Cute blog! I found you at The Thrifty Military Wife's blog hop!
    I would love it if you could stop by!

    xoxo
    Katie
    The Romantic Type
    http://theromantictype.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Everytime I see your name on a blog hop I skip it because I thought i was already following you!! BUT I WASN'T!! I am now though- sorry!!

    Stop by soon and follow back- unless you have already! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Already a follower. Just thought I'd stop in and say hi and thanks for visiting G4M!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...