Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Where do YOU get your Holiday cards?

 We were at the mall today, and to my SURPRISE, what do I see?  SANTA.  I honestly could have sworn we did ONE holiday at a time... and Santa didn't show up till AFTER thanksgiving.. Which of course is GREAT for meeeeee....

I'm headed back tomorrow to get the gremlins' picture taken with the big guy in red...  I'm so relieved honestly, because first of all, I can get this over with before the real rush starts.. You know the one where you have to wait 2 hours to sit on the big guys lap, and by then your perfectly groomed adorable toddler has turned into a screeching, crying, jumping jack in the box and this has just turned from a winter wonderland to your worst nightmare.. hahahahahaha... and for me??? Multiply that by TWO!!!  not to mention, I have been racking my brain as to which pictures to use for our holiday cards, and this is perfect because we'll now have it in time to order them...

There was no doubt in my mind we'd use Shutterfly, we use them every year.  They have a fantastic selection of styles for Christmas cards....



 I really like the top one best, and will probably go that route.  I absolutely love the creative control Shutterfly gives you and how much flexibility you have with creating the cards. 

We also do a few Calendars as gifts... These are great for the grand-parents... They get to see the gremlins every day... I've also made these for my husband for his deployment.. It's a great way for him to have pictures of his family for the entire year..



 and this year we plan to try out their Gift Tags.  For this Santa wannabe who will be up to her eyeballs in wrapping paper, tape and rolls and rolls of ribbon, this is one thing that will make it a little easier...




Sooooooo, I plan to get as much done as I possibly can as early as possible.  This year has gone by way too fast, and it's not going to slow down for anyone... And if Shutterfly can take a little off my plate?  Who am I to argue... They're cute, affordable, and user friendly... Just MY kind of site...


Sincerely,


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...