Tuesday, November 23, 2010

True or False?

True or false?

I had my first drink at 15.

True or false?

I wreak of envy.

True or false?

I believe in the occult.

True or false?


I am psychic.

True or false?

My FIRST kiss was with a "Frog".

True or false?

I'd rather be barefoot all the time.

True or false?

If impatience was a disease, I would have to be committed.

True or false?

I am obsessed with crafting, but NEVER get any done.

True or false?

I still want more children but I'm afraid.

True or false?

I watch 90210 (the new one).

True or false?

A woman once offered her WOMB to my husband.

True of false?

If I could, I would be covered head to toe in piercings and tattoos.

True or false?

I DO care what people think about me.

True or false?

I regret not being as educated as I could have been and fought harder to breastfeed.

True or false?

I am obsessed with Zombies, Vampires, and Werewolves.

True or false?

The idea of failing one of my spawn is punishable by death in my book.

True or false?

I procrastinate obsessively, should be my trademark.

True or false?

I am ashamed of my weight, and it controls me.

True or false?

I wish I was a better mother.

True or false?

I have a hard time separating the twins, although I FEEL I HAVE to.

True or false?

I have let the gremlins BACK into our bed, and I LIKE it.

True or false?

I have a HUGE list of shit I KNOW I need to be doing, and keep putting it off.

True or false?

I miss school, and could honestly just STUDY instead of work for the rest of my life (I'm a GEEK).

True or false?

I don't like cooked veggies.

True or false?

I find myself having full conversations with myself during the day.

True or false?

If I wasn't myself, I don't think I would be my friend.

True or false?

My first live concert was Vanilla Ice.

True or false?

My daughters never slept in a crib.

True or false?

I could iron, clean toilets, and do dishes for days, but HATE dusting.

True or false? 

I don't have any true girlfriends.

True or false?

I don't get more than 6 hours of sleep a night.

True or false?

I love bagels and cream cheese with doritos.

True or false?

I love my Camera.

True or false?

I love the freaks of the week TV... Seinfeld, Maury, Sally Jesse, etc..

True or false?

I am always hungry or thirsty.

True or false?

I miss being in the Navy.


True or false?

I miss reading more than anything else since having the twins.

True or false?

My favorite movie EVER is Alien.

True or false?
I can sit in a tub of rats, worm, ant, ANYTHING, but can NOT be in the same room with ONE roach.
True or false?

I love cooking, but REFUSE to follow a recipe.

True or false?

I hate unpacking, and have not finished (we've been here 5 months).

True or false?

I feel guilty that I can not afford to feed my gremlins organic.

True or false?

I love that we recycle.

True or false?

I was diagnosed with mild schizophrenia.

True or false?

I have been to almost every major American airport.

True or false?

I would love to be more frugal.

True of false?

I have no expectations for my children.. Yet.

True or false?

I hate my first tattoo.

True or false?

Blogging is my outlet.

True or false?

I stole this from Carrie who stole it from Brittany .

True.

Everything on this list.


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower!! :)

    I hope you can stop bye sometime http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

    Kate

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...