Thursday, November 4, 2010

Recycle Them Pumpkins!!

So Halloween is over, and you've got about 1/2 a dozen pumpkins lying around?? I know we dooooo... Found a few easy ways to put them to goooood use...

Tutorial can be found @ Mother Huddle



Tutorial found @ Disney Family Fun



Tutorial can be found @ Mother Huddle
Recipes can be found @ Pick your own


If NONE of these options WORK for you, or your pumpkin didn't quite MAKE it... you can always bury it in the back yard (GREAT fertilizer... JUST watch out for those seeds, if you're no tin the market for NEW pumpkins next year.. ) or Compost it!!!!



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. We tossed ours to the chickens and they are having a great time with them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut up all of mine, cooked, skinned, bagged, and froze mine. They'll be made into pumpkin bread later!
    I'm your newest follower, I hope you can stop by for a visit!
    http://changingbutstillme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hopping over from one of the hops :) I am your newest follower. Pls stop by and share the love
    http://cindyseesit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...