Monday, November 29, 2010

**Menu Plan Monday **

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/mpm-1.jpg

Although I have been a big meal planner for years, never thought to actually blog about it... and why the heck not right..

For more info, head over to I'm an Organization Junkie, and have a look around...



  • Tuesday.....................Fajitas (Using the left over Sirloin from Monday) W/ homemade Pico De Gallo and Guacamole
  • Thursday................. Crock Pot Chili (With my left over hamburger from Wednesday)W/ Homemade Tortilla Chips
  • Sunday..................... Potato Soup (With all leftovers from Saturday)


This should take the guessing out of cooking, save us some money when it comes to groceries shopping, and help me keep to the meals I CAN eat...

Now, Wish me luck... (=



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog!! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love planning my weekly menus. It really does save money! Your menu sounds yummy! I'd link up this week, but hubby is out of town this week so it's simple, simple, simple meals for me and the girls!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. checking in after the weekend hop at FHS...following you now.

    come on by Lucy's when you get a chance.
    http://closertolucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...